Today I’ll share with you a recipe that I came up with for gluten and refined sugar free biscuits. These biscuits have the beautiful rough texture of almond meal, chewy caramelised taste of honey and a hint of coconut. Whether you are gluten free or not these always taste delicious!
Honey Almond Delights
Makes approx. 24 biscuits
- 2 cups (200 g) of almond meal
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) of vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp (40 ml) of honey
- 4 Tbsp of shredded coconut
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C fan-forced
- Combine almond meal and coconut in a bowl.
- Stir the honey and vegetable oil in well.
- Press heaped teaspoons of mixture in small cookie cutters or shape into balls and place on a lined tray.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until golden. Cool on the tray.
Ta-dah! You’re finished!
This recipe was created by Clare Corson and inspired by the ‘Nuts for Nuts’ recipe from Live, Love, Nourish.
- Thanks for reading!